Saturday, February 27, 2010

Predictors of Great Chile Quake/Tsunami(s)

By Cal Orey, Author-Intutive
Last night I was talking with Visionary Clarisa Bernhardt who has an awesome track record, from working with the U.S.G.S. to FBI. She also predicts quakes. In my book The Man Who Predicts Earthquakes, on page 252, she predicted the following:
"South America--While I don't see the Pacific Northwest getting hit with a tsunami, I think it's going to be more toward South America. A great quake in Chile 1960--yes, that could happen again anywhere from 2006 to 2020."
And so here we wait as we did back in 1960, when Chile was hit by a 9.5 and Hawaii was affected by a tsunami. Yes, history can and does repeat itself. And that's not all.
I, an intuitive, and many others on my web site www.earthquakeepi-center.com have been having recent water/tsunami dreams reported on the Dreams and Visions Forum. This is not a coincidence. The same repetition of sensitives reporting water dreams occurred before the 2004, December 26, Indian Ocean Quake-Tsunami.
Also, Geologist Jim Berkland noted to me on the phone two days ago, that his primary seismic window with its Full Moon was on its way, February 28--and he predicted in his newsletter that a 7.0 could hit the Pacific Ring of Fire in the 8-day window. And so it (almost) did. He gave himself a 90% accurate rating for his prediction since the great quake (8.0+) hit one day before.
What's more, on Coast to Coast, January 1, Special Predictions, I did predict a 7.0 would hit Japan this year and may spawn a tsunami (there was a warning)--and now another warning for the big waves due to the great Chile earthquake. And I believe, as some others do, that this particular quake could have triggered the 8.8 earthquake that happened in the early hours this morning.
The bottom line: Teaming predictors, scientists, visionaries, and intuitives is a great way to forecast a great quake and/or tsunami warnings. So, as I sit on the edge of my waterbed and watch LIVE CNN to see the first wave (perhaps of many) to hit the Big Island is an amazing experience. Welcome, to the technology of the 21st century and people who sensed a great quake was in the work[s].

2 comments:

  1. Is anyone else sensing that there will be a very large earthquake this Sunday, September 26th in the Seattle area, with another destructive event happening about 25 hours later, such as a tsunami or lahar? This has been an active and repeated warning for us for about the last 16 months. It has become much more clear and specific in the last month or so. We have made many preparations for it, not even knowing why for a long time. Curious if others are feeling or hearing anything similar. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not read this because it is so old..I live right above the Orting valley. And just had a very real dream last week about Mt. Rainier warming up, due to the earth and lava flow being pushed this way .This is April 2011, and I am done driving in the valley. People will have 40 min. to get out . With only 2 ways to go.And I have a very ominous feeling it will be a lahar..When I read your statement it really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete